Thursday, December 19, 2013

The View from my Writing Room

My better half, John, has whisked me away for a pre-Christmas ski jaunt this week, and this is the view from our balcony...

Look, Ma, no lines!

It's been a great week of writing, lazing about, occasional skiing, and general debauchery. (See left - this is what happens when you're too lazy to make ice). 

I can only hope that my REAL present is waiting when we go back home later this week. If what lunatic Toronto mayor Rob Ford says is true, women want thousands of dollars for Christmas...and I'll have a big stack of cash waiting for me under the tree. 

YAY!

On second thought, I'm content with my debauchery and skiing. Hope you guys get a chance to hit the hills this Christmas. It's great out there!

2 comments:

Sarah Kolb-Williams said...

Oooooh. I want to go to there.

Maia Sepp said...

It is delightful!!