Friday, May 31, 2013

The Sock Wars hits #3 on the Amazon Movers and Shakers List!

I'm thrilled that The Sock Wars hit #3 on the Amazon Movers and Shakers list this morning, and #396 overall in the store.


Awesome end to a less-than-awesome week - I'm handing my latest novel, "The Migraine Mafia" (a story about a thirtysomething and her chronic pain support group) over to my beta readers this weekend. I have chewed off all my fingernails, and I think I'm going to start on my toes next :)

Many thanks to Pixel of Ink for picking up my 99c sale, and for features from Flurries of Words and Bookblast.co. Tomorrow I'm appearing on Trindie Books (which features Kobo books) and The Bargain Book Hunter. If you're looking for free or bargain books, all these sites are excellent, so please check them out when you have a chance!

My sale is running until the 2nd, so swing by and pick up a copy if you haven't yet!

Pixel of Ink
 

No comments: